Friday, March 02, 2012

Act II: Bee Happy




I am making up with the time lost for the past years of not updating my blog. I thought a few months back that I no longer have this talent of writing. Almost 5 years of not documenting anything. I was in love with someone who can’t even tell me the truth. And of course, I was too “dedma” to notice that our relationship is not doing well. Sayang lang kasi yong lost time. I am the kind of person na, if ayaw huwag pilitin, and if di ka sure eh di huwag. So pag di kasi puwede huwag nang patagalin. Sabihin in a nice way, kasi there’s really a way of saying and ending things na di naman ganoon masasaktan ang tao.

Few years back I handle a HIV Testing Lab. And since I am the one trained, I am the one who will tell a patient that he’s HIV positive. It’s really a depressing job, it was never easy. Telling them, that they got few years to live was really a difficult task. That’s why I did not renew my proficiency for HIV anymore, and I noticed that if I am the one handling it, there’s always a confirmed HIV patient. But there is really a way of telling that won’t hurt that much.

Act II, Bee Happy. Everyone smiles if they see Jollibee. Jollibee is the official mascot of the most popular food chain here, the Jollibee Food Corporation. I am Jollibee, without the mask. Many times people approach me here and ask, “O kailan na ang kasal?”. This is a small town, and people know each other lives. It’s who we are, and it’s fine with me, even if they keep on asking. A few months back, I can’t answer that with a jolly face. But now, I just smile, and I say “Malapit na po!” I don’t even have a groom, but they don’t know that. If I’ll tell them the truth, hahaba pa. So better lie. Well, if they want to know, just read this blog.

Even if you’re stressed, watching Jollibee dancing through the tune of “Waca Waca” will surely bring smile to your face. There’s no age group that Jollibee cannot touch, even seniors feel young when they see him. I am happy now, and I promised myself to enjoy life and always touch other people’s lives by being happy.

Some quotes

“May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy”

Never let go of hope one day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself, “How did I get through all that?”


Thus the road to happiness is not to give up hope. Someone will come to make me happy, maybe a fellow Jollibee.

No comments: